table of contents
A gentle treatment without using a scalpel.
At the Sakae clinic, "We treat any patient as a relative and treat him."
Injections, blood collection, infusions, piercings, medical treatments, and laser irradiation are always performed by the director and never performed by nurses.
Introduction of doctor
Director Nobuhiro Suetake
Juntendo University School of Medicine part-time lecturer, doctor of medicine
Born in 1962. medical doctor. Director of Sakae Clinic. In addition to performing aging care medical treatment as a specialist, he conducts research on autonomic nervous and sports medicine as a part-time lecturer at Juntendo University School of Medicine. JBC certified professional boxing trainer.
● Part-time lecturer at Juntendo University School of Medicine
● Doctor of Medicine and others
Dr. Sosuke Goto
Department of Orthopedic Surgery, Sports Department
● Graduated from Hyogo College of Medicine
● Kasugai Municipal Hospital Resident
● Department of Orthopedic Surgery, Kasugai Municipal Hospital
● Department of Orthopedic Surgery, Nagoya Railway Health Insurance Association Meitetsu Hospital
● Orthopedic Surgery, Nagoya City Eastern Medical Center
● Juntendo University School of Medicine
● Orthopedic specialist certified by the Japanese Orthopedic Association
● Sports surgeon certified by the Japanese Orthopedic Association
● Rehabilitation physician authorized by the Japanese Orthopedic Association
● Japan Medical Association Certified Health Sports Doctor
● Japan Sports Association Certified Sports Doctor
In-hospital medical safety initiatives
We strive to provide.
In our hospital, we have a philosophy of cosmetic surgery, but we do not perform high breast surgery or liposuction.
This is because we recognize our skills as specialists and lack of equipment to handle these risky operations as a medical facility.
In order to provide better medical care to patients, "About some enforcement such as the medical law to establish the system to provide high quality medical care" (Med. Strict safety manuals are installed in the clinic based on Seikatsu No. 19) to educate and train staff, and strive to provide medical services that are satisfactory to patients.
Therapeutic equipment introduced
At Sakae Clinic, we will strive to introduce medical devices and technologies and acquire knowledge, and work to be the "best treatment" for patients.
Insurance medical institution
Cosmetic surgery / dermatology / plastic surgery in Nagoya
5-23-16, Kotsubo, Zushi, Kanagawa, 249-0008
(Riviera Zushi Marina)
Nishiki, Naka-ku, Nagoya, Aichi Prefecture 3-5-21
Nishiki HOTEI Building 2F
Closed day: Wednesday, irregular holidays
Medical treatment: Complete reservation system
Business hours: 10: 00 ~19:00
1 minute walk from Hisaya-Odori Station on Subway Sakuradori Line / Meijo Line
4-minute walk from Sakae Station on the Higashiyama Line