table of contents
- 1. Reservation by phone
- 2. Receptionist
- 3. Explanation of guidelines from specialized counselors
- 4. Examination and counseling by specialists
- 5. Procedure application procedure
- 6. Payment of treatment fee
- 7. Treatment and treatment
- 8. After treatment / treatment
- 9. Aftercare
- 10. Providing director's books and treatment materials
- Contact US
* The flow of treatment varies slightly depending on the patient's treatment content. Please note.
1. Reservation by phone
We accept reservations for counseling by phone.
If you have any questions about medical treatment or surgery before making a reservation, please feel free to contact us by phone or contact form.
We will ask you for your reserved name.
3. Explanation of guidelines from specialized counselors
A specialist counselor will carefully listen to your request and explain the treatment method, treatment details, and post-treatment simulation.
Actually, since it is a counselor who experienced the treatment, we will carefully explain in detail until the progress after the treatment until there is no worry.
* Please be aware that not all the treatments performed at this hospital are experienced.
4. Examination and counseling by specialists
5. Procedure application procedure
If you are satisfied with the application form and the contents of the procedure, you will be asked to sign a consent form.
* Please bring a seal (other than killer whale).
* Minors are required to bring either consent form or parents.
6. Payment of treatment fee
In addition to cash payments, we accept debit cards and various credit cards.
Please check the pricing page for details. We don't recommend loans at this hospital because it puts a burden on patients.
For course use, payment in installments (no interest) is available upon request.
7. Treatment and treatment
As a general rule, the director is in charge of all treatments.
- Depending on the type of treatment, treatment may be completed in 1 times, or it may be necessary to visit the hospital several times. The director will explain in detail.
- In the case of facial treatment, it is necessary to remove makeup except for removing moles, injecting hyaluronic acid, and injecting BOTOX. Make-up removers are available, so please bring your own make-up tools necessary for your return trip.
8. After treatment / treatment
After most treatments, you can return home immediately.
We have a dedicated powder room and a dedicated lounge so you can take a rest and have a cup of tea if you want to be picked up.
Aftercare charges are included in the treatment fee. Please be assured that your doctor will not change.
If you have any concerns after a while, please feel free to contact us via toll-free number or email counseling.
10. Providing director's books and treatment materials
We provide the director's books and surgical materials to all patients scheduled for treatment.
Insurance medical institution
Cosmetic surgery / dermatology / plastic surgery in Nagoya
Nishiki, Naka-ku, Nagoya, Aichi Prefecture 3-5-21
Nishiki HOTEI Building 2F
Closed day: Wednesday, irregular holidays
Medical treatment: Complete reservation system
10: 00: 19: 00
1 minute walk from Hisaya-Odori Station on Subway Sakuradori Line / Meijo Line
4-minute walk from Sakae Station on the Higashiyama Line