The sports department for top athletes is based on advanced sports medicine such as PRP therapy.
Director Nobuhiro Suetake and junior graduate student Shinsuke Goto are in charge of medical care under the 2 system.
We offer advanced medical care that cannot be performed in general orthopedic practice.
Dr. Goto is in charge of the medical treatment of many top athletes who are active in the world so far and is also a local martial arts ring doctor.
Department of Orthopedic Surgery, Sports Department
Dr. Sosuke Goto
● Graduated from Hyogo College of Medicine
● Kasugai Municipal Hospital Resident
● Department of Orthopedic Surgery, Kasugai Municipal Hospital
● Department of Orthopedic Surgery, Nagoya Railway Health Insurance Association Meitetsu Hospital
● Orthopedic Surgery, Nagoya City Eastern Medical Center
● Juntendo University School of Medicine
● Orthopedic specialist certified by the Japanese Orthopedic Association
● Sports surgeon certified by the Japanese Orthopedic Association
● Rehabilitation physician authorized by the Japanese Orthopedic Association
● Japan Medical Association Certified Health Sports Doctor
● Japan Sports Association Certified Sports Doctor